BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Kit!








I just got the most delightful Luna kit from Winifred Hornswaggle. She sent me some African Rooibus Red Tea, yummy looking trail mix, Double ended crochet hook set, a yarn cutter ( something that I have been wanting forever), circular needles, knitpick's Gloss yarn in mulberry (I cannot wait to use this delicious yarn!), the pattern for the Luna scarf ( I have been wanting to make it for a long time), a cute mini sock, a Quibbler notebook, Hogwarts colors stitch markers, knitted radish earrings ( I love, love, love them!), and my favorite part was the " Dumbledore is My Homeboy" key chain. I love this kit. Thank you Winifred! I feel so spoiled and I know I am going to be smiling for a long time because of you. Especially every time I look at the key chain.:) Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Hermione Bagnold said...

ROFL That keychain is EPIC! I LOVE it!!!