BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The last week of this term

Well, I finally got Generva's kit mailed off today. I hope it makes good time to her and I hope she enjoys it. We my hubby is gone for the next while and I just trying to figure out what to do with myself. I am new here and haven't really made friends yet. I am watching kids from 12 -5:30 so at least my little house elf has kids to play with. And I still haven't found my knitting knitting needles. I want to get knitting and I have no needles. How ironic.

1 comments:

Hermione Bagnold said...

I *would* say "have no fear, my poltergeists and I will keep you company!"...but it's looking less and less feasible. :( I just don't have the time to get the paperwork through for my International Driver's Permit. :( Drat those laws about side-along Apparition with little ones! ::sigh::