BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Homework week one- My answers

1. Someone with the same craft as you (either those listed above or another one).
Crochet, knit, jewelry making, some scrapbooking....

2. Someone who was born in the same month as you.
born in July

3. Someone from a different country.
I was born in Louisiana, but live in Germany now.

4. A new HSKS Family member.
I am not new.

5. Someone who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps.
This is my fourth HSKS swap.

6. Someone who has a bigger stash than you! (And if your stash is the biggest, proudly say so!
I don't have any of my yarn posted in my stash section, but I am getting quite a large stash.

7. Someone who both knits and crochets.
I do both.

8. Someone who has the same favorite color as you.
Purple and blue

9. Someone who has the same favorite season/holiday as you.
Autumn and Halloween are my favorites.

10. Someone who has the same favorite fiber as you.
ummm.............I don't have one. I guess for the purpose of this game I will say merino wool.

2 comments:

JellybeanInc said...

I grew up in Germany. I hope you enjoy it there. =)

Amethyst said...

hah, I knew as soon as I opened your blog you love purple as much as I do! :-)