BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Wingo Info

I1- I have worked Girl Scout, Church, and science summer camps in Louisiana.
N1- I have been on a train to Venice, Trieste, Rome, and Florence.
G1- I love knitpicks!
O1- I could really say that I actually speak another language but I know enough Italian and Spanish to shop.

W2- I have seen every film in the Theater!
G2- I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers.
O2- I have 77 projects in my queue.

W3- My patronus is a snow leopard.
N3- I have a witch's hat with silver stars all over it and Rosewood and unicorn hair.
G3- I have been to Miramare Castle. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miramare
O3- I made my first set of stitch markers for Generva Dreamy's kit for HSKS 10.

W4- I live in Ramstein-Mesenbach Germany which is 4 hours away from Emma Gordock.
I4- I am from The U.S. but live in Germany.
N4- I love Chocolate!
G4- I played my first game of quidditch in June.
O4-I own all the HP movies.

W5- This is my 3rd HSKS swap.
I5- I have been camping by the Buffalo River in Arkansas, the Ocoee River in Tenessee and Lake Degray in Arkansas.
N5- I high school I played melodic percussion.
G5- I was born in July.

0 comments: