BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A few of my favorite things

Favorite Colors: Purples, blues, and greens. I love all colors but those are the colors I usually choose for myself.

Favorite yarns: I love merino wools, bamboo blends, modal blends (like shine on knit picks), any knit picks yarn really, or I would like to try to dye my own yarn.

Favorite hooks or needles: I love the harmony needles ( really any large knitting needle would be great since I am still learning) or I would like to try a bamboo crochet hook.

Favorite snacks: I love chocolate! I miss star crunches because I cannot get them here. I also like trail mixes. I only drink herbal teas. I am not allergic to anything, so I am always willing to try new things.

Favorite odds and ends: I love getting new beads to make jewelry. I love notebooks and stationary. Yummy lip balms are always great to have. Page protectors for binders. They always run out of them at the bx. I also really like random fun things that make you smile.

Hope this helps.

0 comments: