BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm a Witch! Now if I could only find my wand....



On a recent tour of Europe, I have made a few magical friends. Hermione, Lizzie and Emma were kind enough to give me a tour of the Ministry of Magic and Hogsmeade over the summer. It is always quite delightful to meet such beautifully talented people. Hermione has been tutoring me over the past year trying to improve wand and spell casting techniques. ( As I have been traveling around with my gypsy family and did not have to opportunity of studying at Hogwarts.) I am a little scattered brained and she is very patient. Hermione has become a dear friend. We have fun flying together whenever we can sneak away from our boys. I look forward to flying with whole team of new friends.

0 comments: